About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, November 13, 2020

HELLO DOLLIES

 
The two dolly mini quilts
are now officially
"TOPS"

************************************
I will be winding bobbins this afternoon
and resting my arms after
yesterday's contortions
at my yrly mammo 
💃

**********************************
And another gray, rainy day here...
and only in the low 40's..

*******************************
Tonight's dinner will be:

Pan fried pork chops 
with onions,
twice baked potatoes,
(in the oven now for the first baking)
and tossed salads. 
AND (sigh):

Various household chores
to be finished...
And
That's my day here ;()

Hugs from afar, 
Julierose, La Blageuse
(in my bubble-euse)


 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely little quilts - the girls will cherish them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two little quilts are perfection, Julierose. I'm making meatballs and spaghetti for supper tonight. Love twice baked potatoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, you must be pleased with them.
    Mammograms aren't much fun, but better to have them for peace of mind. Or not, ask me how I know! Luckily if problems are caught early they can then be dealt with promptly. Best wishes for a clear result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty. I love the movement of the flying geese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect simple borders to frame these lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The borders look so nice on them. Happy finishing ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet for dolly quilts. They should be very appreciated.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found perfect fabrics to finish off your little quilts. Your 'littles' are going to be so happy when they receive these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those must be very tiny geese! I still have a doll blanket my mom made for my dollies when I was young. It’s a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those must be very tiny geese! I still have a doll blanket my mom made for my dollies when I was young. It’s a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute doll quilts! Home is the safest place to be right now. Hopefully, there will be a vaccine soon. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.