About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, December 17, 2021

SIX GEESE A' LAYING, et al

 
What will we have here???

↡↡↡
YUMMY!
A chocolate egg....
Those are some special Geese
πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š
hahaha
sure knows how to 
find all these
specialty 
animals...
😻
{click to enlarge}
***********************
AND....
On my 2022 list...
πŸ™Œ
Have you seen this
snowflake ??
⛄⛄⛄
What a darling small
quilt pattern... 

I just love it..
πŸ‘€'s like I 
will be:
cutting, cutting
and cutting.
And using up some of 
my mini charm packs...

**********************
We had our "big meal"
early this afternoon as
it is pretty rich and
a bit on the
heavier side than
our normal meals.

Tom and I made a 
Chicken Pot Pie.
We had it over plain 
boiled potatoes...
Oh my!!!
 this was
so good;
such a treat. 
πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š 
We have 1/2 left 
for Sunday and
I made extra potatoes
so Sunday will be 
a "no-cook"
day...

Hugs to all, 

[stay safe, 
wash your hands
frequently.]
😷😷😷
Julierose,
La Blageuse

[having-chocolate-for-dessert-euse]









8 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm. Chicken pot pie sounds good. That little snowflake is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that one. Of course had to buy one for me and taste test lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend Dawn is really spoiling you, wonder what's coming next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun gift from Dawn. I like the snowflake quilt. There a lot of small pieces in it. I haven't had chicken pot pie in ages. I'll have to work that into the menu soon. Hope you are feeling better. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowflake pattern has been making the rounds this week and I'm tempted too. Chicken pot pie sounds delish. Leftovers are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another yummy sounding meal for you both! I haven't read any blogs for a week Julierose so I do hope you've both recovered from the bug earlier in the week. Not a good time of year to come down with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what was the toy in your egg?

    The snowflake quilt looks sweet, even if snowflakes should be six-sided. That would be a lot harder to do with squares though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know which I'm enjoying more - seeing the gifts from Dawn or her wonderful poems (I think it just might be the poems).
    I saw that little snowflake design on another blog and thought it was adorable. Maybe even enough to convince me that I should make one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.