I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Merry Christmas to you both. Wishing you a much less stressful 2022 and hope you get permanent relief from those pesky aches and pains which have been impacting on your daily life.
Hello, Julierose, and thank you for stopping by the Marmelade Gypsy today and leaving a wonderful comment. I'm especially delighted because it brought me to you and I've loved looking down your blog! I wish you much happiness in the new year. May it be happy, healthy and filled with fun and creativity. ~ jeanie
Happy Christmas wishes and blessings to you Julierose and to your family!
ReplyDeleteMagical! Lucky you.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
love
lizzy
Merry Christmas, my friend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snow picture. Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones!
ReplyDeleteA very happy Vestive-ease to you! So happy we are blogging friends!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas - hope your day is calm and bright.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you both. Wishing you a much less stressful 2022 and hope you get permanent relief from those pesky aches and pains which have been impacting on your daily life.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays Julierose.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice Christmas, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas - and all the best for a happy and healthy New Year! x
ReplyDeleteHello, Julierose, and thank you for stopping by the Marmelade Gypsy today and leaving a wonderful comment. I'm especially delighted because it brought me to you and I've loved looking down your blog! I wish you much happiness in the new year. May it be happy, healthy and filled with fun and creativity. ~ jeanie
ReplyDelete