I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Happy New Year. Joy is a wonderful choice. I afraid my word sounds to serious now. Yours is light hearted and brings a smile to my soul. Here’s to 2022
Gosh, I am so late with catching up on reading - what a lovely way to begin my catch-up by seeing this delightful photo at the beginning of your post. Sending lost of good wishes for a very Happy, Healthy and Safe 2022!
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea / joy to you and me!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and I wish you much JOY in the coming year.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year wishes to you both, as well. JOY is a wonderful word to aspire to!
ReplyDeleteI wish you much joy in the year ahead!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. Joy is a wonderful choice.
ReplyDeleteI afraid my word sounds to serious now. Yours is light hearted and brings a smile to my soul. Here’s to 2022
Happy new year. Joy is a great word
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! What a great word choice and attitude for 2022.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, my friend!
ReplyDeleteA very happy New Year to you too!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice..Joy. Mine is Gratitude! I guess that's spelled right. 😁😁😁
ReplyDeleteGosh, I am so late with catching up on reading - what a lovely way to begin my catch-up by seeing this delightful photo at the beginning of your post.
ReplyDeleteSending lost of good wishes for a very Happy, Healthy and Safe 2022!
Joy is a marvelous word for the new year. Let's hope 2022 brings us and the world much joy and happiness!
ReplyDelete