" N A T A L E "
[pinned up in place where it will hang]
I finished sewing the borders on this morning....
I think this Kaffee Fassett print sets off
the many red blocks well for this
Christmas wall hanging...
I see 👀 fir boughs decorated with little
glass flower balls...
near Mr. Moon
↴↴↴↴
A festival of Christmas lights....
Here it borders the haloed Angel
⇩⇩⇩⇩
38" x 31"
Perfect for my dining room wall.
I have laid it out on my dining table ready to be layered:
I took it off my design wall so that I could
pin up my Bramble project WIP.
Now to pull my Christmas box down
and find fabrics suitable for the
backing and binding...
**************************
I am still adding more blocks to "L'Autonne"
Here on the right....in progress
It will be 5 x 6 blocks...when done...
I have the next blocks cut
and ready to go...
I just love making these blocks
from start to finish...
Hugs, Julierose,
La Blageuse
{still-happily-making-euse}




Mostly working Crossword Puzzles until my new Tess Gerriston book arrives...
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely, now for the quilting.
ReplyDeleteI love your fabrics in this quilt. It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty, how festive! The border print is a perfect choice.
ReplyDeleteThe new Tess Gerritson is quite good, hope there's more to come.
That Kaffe print is perfect for the border on Natale. Good luck with the QAL. It took no time for me to decide this one wasn't a good fit for me. But I'll watch as everyone else's projects evolve.
ReplyDeletePat
Oh, isn't that pretty - it sparkles! Looks like you have the perfect spot for it, too. Have fun finishing this one up, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteYour top looks great! The fabrics are so beautiful and interesting.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect choice for the border. It just makes the rest of the quilt shine. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect border fabric for the Christmas quilt top. I'm sure Kaffe wasn't thinking Christmas when he designed it but it does look like boughs and glass balls.
ReplyDeleteAnything Kaffe Fassett I just love. His fabrics and patterns are beautiful -- it looks great.
ReplyDeleteBoth are wonderful -- I especially like Natale!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful "Natale" - she's a winner! Love your choice of border fabric.
ReplyDeleteBella, bella! Terrific border for the blocks.
ReplyDelete