About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, November 3, 2023

QUILTING UNDER THE MOON, short and sweet

 

I've been chugging along with my hand quilting
on my Autumn Stars piece...
I will be adding the "Comet lines and star ends 
in stitches to finish this one off...
I just love it...

Hugs, for a super weekend
Julierose, La blageuse
("Sail Along silvery Moon..."-euse)


6 comments:

  1. File under Moon songs for all occasions:
    "Blue Moon....you saw me quilting alone" apologies to lyricist ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time change means we'll see more of the moon (but I'd far rather forgo the time change and see more of the moon on your quilt!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand quilting is so lovely - those even stitches! I love this! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty, Julierose! Your hand quilting really adds to the design, too. I love the clouds annpd sky border - is that from a panel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a beauty! Your hand quilting is something else, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.