I have set up my new Journal for 2024
Above is the cover holding
my 2024 Hobonichi Techo Weeks
life book
below:
My color for the New Year is
lavender....
My Monthly at-a-glance calendar
is all set up for appointments, etc.
And below, my weekly/daily
at-a-glance
is ready to go also...
It has my meals (L) for each day and
on the little right square a daily reminder for
my allergy pill and my daily eye drops...
On the 2nd page (R) is just a daily few lines
for things I want to remember...
AND
I also put the time I get up, temp,
and weather on the gray-colored line...
[that little diamond encrusted wing is
left over from an older broken
charm bracelet-- as is the
little beach sandal...]
Here, below are my actual diary
pages, watercolored and
"stickerized" :
(this should be a word hahaha!!)
Sections are dated, the moon phase
is hand-drawn and
colored-in
for each daily entry...
My spine danglers are
a poodle (blue)
for my little growing up doggie
"Jou-Jou"
and a mother-of-pearl heart with a
butterfly that a close friend
gifted me...
I visit my Journal 1st thing
each morning....;))))
anchoring my day....
then,,,,,,
I usually do my crossword and
check blogland for
comments and posts...
***************************************
As this old year closes and
the "Janus" doorway opens to
2024, I want to thank all
my followers and readers
for the lovely comments and
support and encouragement
for all of my projects..
I truly appreciate you all--
:))))))))))))))
💓💙💚💛💜💝
Many many hugs,
Julierose,
La Blageuse
{see-you-all-in-2024-euse}
P.S. Do any of you remember that
soap opera--
"Days of Our Lives"???






Just finished reading "Tom Lake" by Ann Patchett--
ReplyDelete[this was a Christmas gift--It was a good read, but, not really
a favorite]
Another book I got is "Wish you Were Here" by Jodi Picoult--just started it:
[about the time of the Covid Pandemic and how two people lived it...I am finding it tough going for some reason...]
Your journal is MUCH prettier than mine! Mine is just a hardcover book with lined pages inside - nothing fancy. I have kept a 'diary' since 1967 when I undertook doing one as a 'centennial project' for school.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year - to you and yours!
You have a lovely diary/planner. I'd do well to get something instead of relying on my memory. The time will come.
ReplyDeleteI think it's wonderful that you keep such a detailed journal, Julierose. And it's so beautiful, too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful New Year and that you and Tom both have good health throughout the year.
I have been setting up my planner this week too. I love using colors to help me track habits and plans. I am using a standard size planner that has the same set up as the Weeks - just a bit more space. Happy New Year! So happy to have found your space this year.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a clever girl Julierose! Your cover with the beautiful girl is lovely and such a pleasure to read of your organisational skills! I need lessons from you I think. It is a pleasure and privilege
ReplyDeleteto read your blogs - long may they continue. Wishing you and Tom and your family a Happy and Healthy 2024.
You have a wonderful routine to start each day. I need to follow your lead and be better organized in the morning.
ReplyDeleteYour journal is quite a project, and looks a lovely way to record your days throughout the year! Have you been keeping something like this for a long time? Happy New Year, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Julierose. I've always admired people who can journal. I've just never been able to get into it. In 2024, I hope to spend less time on the internet reading news (depressing), blogs (informative and inspiring), and doing puzzles (just for fun). I need to do more creating and whittle down the too large stash, as well as decluttering too much "stuff".
ReplyDeletePat
Your various journals are so interesting and inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI used to watch Days of our Lives after school, I think---is it still on?
lizzy