About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, February 11, 2024

SILENT SUNDAY...

 

NEED I SAY MORE....
👀👀👀
💋💋💋
😋😋😋
[pronounced "push-key]

hugs, Julierose,
La Blageuse
(yummy-yummy-euse]

8 comments:

  1. The 13th is the last day our Big Y will be making
    Paczki; we were able to get 6 Bavarian Creams today;
    they are our favorite.
    I just have to say that it's a
    good thing they are not available year
    round--or we'd be VERY ROUND!!!
    ;000000000

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat! Perfect w a cup of Earl Grey Double Bergamot after one of your long walks on a cold day.

    Are they not made after today bec of Lent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! When it comes to doughnuts, pictures are better than words. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been a fan of doughnuts, but I would have loved tasting these. They look so yummy. From the name, do they originate from Poland?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm- I wouldn't be able to talk either because my mouf wd e tuffed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! That would not last long at my house! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.