About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, August 30, 2024

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST-- FROM NANN ;))))

 

Just
 LπŸ‘€πŸ‘€K
at this SURPRISE 
box of goodies that
arrived in my Noon mail today!
:)))))))


Thank you so much, NANN :))))
{click to go to her blog}
πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’—
What a surprise:))))
πŸŽ„πŸŽ…


You folks have to πŸ‘€ it all--
First:

All these wonderful fabrics--a lovely variety...
from batiks, to florals to novelties..
these will be SO PERFECT
for my scrappy projects, Nann...
AND.....
Even More to come below, folks!!
⇓⇓⇓⇓

πŸ’œ
Journaling supplies:
stickers, the cutest postcards, 
lovely pressed florals...
s i g h ....
my, my, 
how wonderful!!
;))))

AND
We are not done yet!!
there's even MORE:
↡↡↡↡
Great sewing notions for my 
fabric journals:

[HOLEY MOLEY]

I unearthed
gold and silver Ric-Racs,
cording, threads, and
decorated seam bindings
and even some tiny charms;
 all of which I had
totally run out of after using up
what was left in my Grand-mere's 
sewing box.

I really am at a loss to tell you how much this
generous surprise gift 
is appreciated, Nann..
THANK YOU SO MUCH..

Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(petting-fabric-euse)


















14 comments:

  1. Aren't quilters just the most thoughtful and generous friends to have? {Merci, Danke, Gracias} ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that's quite a surprise parcel. I'm sure all these goodies will keep you happily occupied for quite some time. How very generous of Nann to think of you and send these delightful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great variety! Have lots of fun with all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much good stuff! I'm sure you'll put everything to good use!! Nann must be very nice as well as generous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a wonderful surprise chock full of goodies she knew you would love. I'm sure she had such fun putting it together for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful! And it's a nice jolt of "new" to add to your projects. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and beautiful, and so ''just your style"! You'll enjoy these creative bitsies, embellishments, and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I met Nann at several national library conferences years ago. We went to some quilt shops and even to a quilt show (in Phoenix, I think). She also coordinated several group quilt projects as fund raisers for the library association. Her surprise box suits you perfectly.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Pat! Yes, we had fun at the Arizona show during the PLA conference in Phoenix many years ago. (2002? 2004?)

      Delete
  9. You've been gifted a true treasure trove!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh lots of pretties to enjoy. I know you will put them all to great use. What a fabulous gift from Nann.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julierose, you are the perfect recipient for this gift! I can imagine you using every single thing in the box! What a wonderful gift from Nann!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.