About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, December 23, 2024

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE;)))

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL....

HUGS, 
JULIEROSE
LA BLAGEUSE
{celebrating-euse}

 



12 comments:

  1. "Silver bells, silver bells, it's Christmas time in the city...";))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and blessed Christmas wishes to you and your family Julierose. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas, Julierose , as you celebrate the festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and hubby Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beginning to feel real, just more days. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and Tom and the family. Enjoy every moment.

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe and happy holiday! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Christmas wishes, Julierose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful and blessed Christmas, Julierose. Happy New Years

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.