About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, November 26, 2025

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2025


"In the quiet between laughter and clinking plates we find the richest feast--
The company of HEARTS that know our name..."

H A P P Y  T H A N K S G I V I N G

💛to you, all my friends💛

Hugs, Julierose,
La blageuse--

2025


 

10 comments:

  1. May your hearts be light and thankful today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Julierose - to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely quote, and so very true! Happy Thanksgiving, Julierose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours, Julie rose. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you both a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo and words. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    love
    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, Julierose. I hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.