A Christmas cactus bloomfest
and...
soon to be Amaryllis blooms
I hope!!
⇊⇊⇊⇊
"all nestled together and
snug in their beds..."
*********************************
Here is the finished 3rd panel on my
"Sentimental Scroll"
I just had to add a bit of "bling" on
that big flowerhead with
silver beads :))))
(click to enlarge)
I hope you and yours have a wonderful
New Year's Eve and
a Healthy and a Happy
New Year
Hugs, to all
Julierose
La Blageuse
(Slowly-stitching-along-euse)



Reading "Big Sky" by Kate Atkinson
ReplyDelete(A Jackson Brodie novel...)
pretty flowers on that tiny cactus! happy new year
ReplyDeleteOh I do so love those Winter blooms! happy New Years, Julierose!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Julierose! Your flowers are so pretty. I'm following along with your scroll stitching - love seeing what you're adding to it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blooms. Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Your stitched scroll is so lovely. The old bobbin is the perfect piece for it.
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are so pretty. That cactus is really showing off! Wishing you a very happy new year's eve and even better 2026!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that your Christmas cactus decided to bloom. It's a beauty. Your handwork is a perfect calming end to a busy time of the year.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful color on that Christmas cactus. I've never seen one like that. Happy New Year to you and Tom.
ReplyDeletePat
Happy New Year wishes from New Zealand to you both.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your Christmas cactus blooms! Mine has decided that it ought to throw its leaves (are they called leaves??) across the room in a fit of anger over something I'm doing wrong.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
Happy New Year, Julierose! I hope your amaryllis is as spectacular as mine is this year. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThis is shaping up to be a great piece.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2026 to you and Tom. Your amaryllis will be a beauty. Mine will be white, too. (I think.)
ReplyDelete