I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Saw your comment on Wanda's blog post. I hope your family all got home safely. We were supposed to get up to 5" of snow, but it turned to rain, even though the temperature stayed in the upper 20's. I didn't go out to check, but assume it is icy on top of what little snow fell (maybe 2"). I hope the family gathering was joyful. Pat
Happy Holidays
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteBlessed Christmas to you, Tom and your family!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas from drab, brown Tennessee (our second major leaf fall happened yesterday, there will be a third after the next cold spell).
ReplyDeleteAnd Merry Christmas to both of you as well!
ReplyDeleteSaw your comment on Wanda's blog post. I hope your family all got home safely. We were supposed to get up to 5" of snow, but it turned to rain, even though the temperature stayed in the upper 20's. I didn't go out to check, but assume it is icy on top of what little snow fell (maybe 2"). I hope the family gathering was joyful.
ReplyDeletePat
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete