"Lollipops" is all quilted now
and
Ready to be trimmed up;)))
↧↧↧
Here it is --
trimmed and
ready to be bound--
with this light lavender binding...
Yes, another one in the pipeline now...;)))
Finally...
*************************
Meanwhile, I have been sewing away
on "Posies"....
Her are the latest blocks
seven out of the final 12...
One more lavender to sew up and
then 4 in blue to be added,
And file under
"just made it"!!:
below↴↴↴↴
This is all that is left of my "leaf" fabric...
I will use these bits and bobs in my
Junque Journal as they are just
too special to be thrown out...
One of my all time favorite
fabrics is finally all used up!!
*****************************
Tonight's dinner menu will include:
Beef oven roast with pan gravy
and
mashed potatoes
and
petit pois in butter sauce.
We will be eating on the early side
as this is a big meal and we find lately
that eating too late is
not good for our
digestions...
************************
We are having very strong winds--
30+mph!!! and
it is "raining" leaves and
pollen all over the place--it looks like
a hurricane aftermath out there on our deck!!!
It is also pretty chilly with that
constant gusting north wind
blowing everything around!
A good day to be inside for sure!!
Hugs, Julierose,
La blageuse
(still-sewing-euse)
Note: edited to add pix of storm aftermath:








Reading "Water Like a Stone" by Deborah Crombie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing Lollipops! I love the colors. Posies is coming along so quickly! I stayed in today. It was like a nor'easter. The wind was crazy! Did you hear the boom this afternoon? My cat got off the couch and ran to the window. I guess it was a meteor of all things! Your dinner sounds great!
ReplyDeleteLollipops is so pretty, Julierose! I love the colors and shapes you put together, and the texture that your quilting gives it, too. That binding will be the perfect finish!
ReplyDelete'Lollypops' are so pretty, Julierose! Love the design, colors and hand quilting. Great progress on your beautiful posies. I remember very well pollen from Norway, days with 'yellow' everywhere. Your dinner sounds delicious, although I don't eat red meat.
ReplyDeleteLollipops is the perfect name. The hand stitching makes it so cozy and intimate. If Paul read this post, he will harass me to make beef pot roast - something I have yet to learn.
ReplyDeleteI think Lollipops turned out so nice, and now so close to the finish line. I love your posies! Are you happy or sad that the leaf fabric is now gone?
ReplyDeleteI want to eat at your house tonight. It sounds delicious!
Lollipops came out great! Sorry about all the leaves blowing around... but better than snow? The meal sounds yummy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing the quilting on Lollipops. It looks great. The posies are looking nice also. You are getting a lot of sewing done. Good to use up that pretty fabric. Beef pot roast is the perfect meal for such a blustery day.
ReplyDeleteThe lollipops are a delight! Chilly here, too.
ReplyDeleteLollipops turned out splendidly. Windy weather does make a mess with leaves and sticks and branches . . . glad there wasn't any major damage despite the required cleanup.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like your quilt room is all a bloom with your beautiful Lollipops and Pansies in the works. The quilting on Lollipops is exquisite, Julierose. The lavender binding fabric is perfect. I hope the clean up did not take too long. Blogger is giving me issues again. Uggh. It failed to show me that you had posted. Hopefully , it will work out its glitches soon. Have a great day . Warm hugs.
ReplyDelete