Posies is a flimsy now.....;))))
I will be letting her rest a bit up on the wall
before working on the back...and
choosing binding fabric...
***************************
NEXT:
I will be tackling
My Jelly Roll Jumble;
I have begun sewing strips together :
3 sections so far...
and then I have a plan to finish
her differently...
I plan to cut vertical 10" strips and add
2.5" strips in between and turn her
into a columnar quilt piece...
I have no idea how or if this will work,
but I am going to give it a try...
Stay tuned....
hugs, Julierose
La blageuse
(sewing-strips-euse)



Mostly sewing, not reading much these days.....
ReplyDeletePosies is just gorgeous, Julierose! I love the layout and the green borders. It will be fun to see what you do with the jelly roll project. Just give yourself permission to play!
ReplyDeleteLove those Posies! You did a great job choosing the fabrics for this. Have fun finishing it!
ReplyDeleteYour posies turned out beautiful, Julierose! The green borders are perfect. I'm looking forward to see what you are doing with your JR quilt.
ReplyDeletePosies is so cute! Congrats on the new flimsy!
ReplyDeletePosies looks beautiful! Can't wait to see your twist on the jelly role jumble!
ReplyDeleteLook at that gorgeous garden of posies! The green borders are perfect, Julierose. Such a great idea on making the jelly roll strips into a columnar quilt . You are staying busy. Warm hugs.
ReplyDeletePosies turned out so well!!
ReplyDeleteI love posies!!! Congratulations on a completed top and a good idea to let her rest a little before proceeding, isn't it just so satisfying to stand back and admire your progress. Your Jelly Roll Jumble sounds a little like the quilt I've just begun, I posted the first strip set on my blog today, Strip quilts are such fun to make.
ReplyDeleteWell done, Julierose! Posies is a beautiful quilt top. Sounds like a fun plan for JRJ and I look forward to seeing it come together.
ReplyDeleteI'm joining in with the love for Posies! And now I'm looking forward to seeing how you rescue the strips project into something you're pleased with.
ReplyDeleteOh, the posies are a delight! I'll tune in to see how your jumble evolves.
ReplyDelete