I began my first "En Masse" glue book
journey in 2023 and
I am still working on
finishing pages....
Searching through old and new
magazines for just the right images
to "fit" in spots......
Here is one of my two "Eyes" pages
finished...
no white spaces hereπ
and
A "Chair" page almost finished...
[I do see one little tiny spot right
above the seated lady's head--
oh and at the very top too...hmmmm]
"Farmer's Market" page
D O N E;)))))
I am working on my 4th of July
page these last few days
before the 4th;
I will be featuring it here
on the "Day".
Stay Tuned.....
ππππ
My 2nd volume is in process and
in this one I will be leaving some white
areas...trying to set up my pages more like
Diane's on Youtube--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7zt7ikDcww..
I love her style...
(Here is the link to her site: above
"Tattered Edges" is her title...
she is one of my
favorite and inspiring
gluebookers on YT.)
What fun!!!
π
**************
This, along with my Junque Journaling is
what I do when I need a break from
all sewing-related things for a bit--
like right now--I am a little
burnt out it seems...
;(((((
************************
Do you have special plans for the
upcoming Holiday Weekend?
So far, it will be just we two --
but you never know, we may have
drop in visitors...
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(searching-for-images-euse)




Reading: "The Escher Twist" by Jane Langton
ReplyDeleteI do not do any sort of journaling but I sure enjoy seeing your pages. I especially like the farmer's market page today. It's good to have 'options' for crafting, isn't it? I look forward to seeing your July 4th page. We are hoping the weather is good on Saturday as we have plans to grill out and watch the fireworks from our upper deck.
ReplyDeleteI may end up starting a glue book of sorts - I've seen so many awesome ones like yours. One of these days.
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to see your different journals, Julierose! I bet they're especially fun to go through and look at up closexand in person. It does sound nice to have an "alternate" craft that you enjoy as a change from sewing.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy seeing your progress on these journals. I think it's nice to have something to do that's not sewing!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun, Julierose and what clever themes to each page. I will have to check out Diane's Youtube. I have been watching Janet Nash this week work on stitching and stamping hearts. I pulled out some papers last night to inspire me to work on my journals. Thank you for keeping me motivated and giving me inspiration. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI love these pages you've shown us above, especially the Farmers Market - making me feel quite hungry!!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are the junk journal queen, there's no question about it! (Btw, if you're interested in the gardening journal I made a number of years ago, scroll through the 'journals' category in my sidebar on my blog).
ReplyDelete