Here is what will be the reverse of the "Little Quilt" Scotties I will be gifting to my friends:
Plenty of scottish plaids (log cabin style) and pix of little baby bassett hounds from my dog fabric collection surrounded on either side by trees like those that abound where they live....:
My friends own a pair of the cutest, adorable bassetts-- one is a rescue and the other, older one was a pet:
And the second pix shows my wonky log cabins surrounding the single Bassett puppy--I think this print is darling....
I am planning on gifting on July 4th, so I have to get to hand- stitchin' now....au revoir...
Julierose, La Blageuse
So adorable, Julierose! I love it. The back is so interesting. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat scrappy back, I love to surprise people with a fun back!
ReplyDeleteI love the inclusion of the dog prints with the more traditional homespuns!
ReplyDelete