About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BABY BASSETTS

Here is what will be the reverse of the "Little Quilt" Scotties I will be gifting to my friends:

Plenty of scottish plaids (log cabin style) and pix of little baby bassett hounds from my dog fabric collection surrounded on either side by trees like those that abound where they live....:

My friends own a pair of the cutest, adorable bassetts-- one is a rescue and the other, older one was a pet:


And the second pix shows my wonky log cabins surrounding the single Bassett puppy--I think this print is darling....

I am planning on gifting on July 4th, so I have to get to hand- stitchin' now....au revoir...

Julierose, La Blageuse

3 comments:

  1. So adorable, Julierose! I love it. The back is so interesting. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrappy back, I love to surprise people with a fun back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inclusion of the dog prints with the more traditional homespuns!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.