About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

"MUNCHKIN" COMES TO VISIT

Look who came for a visit....my darling granddaughter, Fiona--who is now feeding herself (finger foods, natch) and very intent on grasping food...food...more food...a gourmet in the making...


Oh...and yes, drinking, too--she is 7 months old....and raring to go...busy, busy girl...

And she will sit with anyone now...not so "strange"--but still keeping her eyes on "Mommy", of course...


Here is Grand-pere (aka my darling husband) doing a maracca rhythm --another musician in the making??


"See, now it's my turn..."  we had such a wonderful day...don't you just love grandchildren????

Julierose, La Blageuse Grand'mere....

2 comments:

  1. Fiona is just beautiful! Have a great weekend playing with her. Yes,I love grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona is so pretty! She seems quite advanced for her age! So smart!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.