About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pig-Tailed Dreamer comes home

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday--a present from me to me for my birthday this year:



I will place her right next to my Grand'mere in my sewing room as my Creative Muse....I purchased her at Dee's site. 


I saw her on Deedee's site and knew I had to bring her here.....she is even more lovely in person than in this picture.  I think as quilter's we are all dreamers, in a way.  Dreaming up colors, settings, borders, new blocks or finding our various ways to express our feelings....

She also came swaddled in extra pieces of lovely fabric from Dee's Studio...and has my first name initials "JR" attached to her side...I cannot tell you how deeply she pleases me....Thank you Dee for such a lovely creation....

Enjoy this long weekend...I will be "dreaming" in my studio...Julierose, La Blageuse

2 comments:

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.