About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday Flowers

Look what's blooming {finally} :  Canna bulbs from last year's hurricane friend down the street: (we had them for dinner as they had NO FOOD at all--their fridge had just given up the ghost three days before--so tuna an PBJ was it for them.)Long story short:    Anyhoo--the upshot is they gave me these lovely bulbs and 

V O I L A !!!


Almost in full bloom--they are about 5 feet tall.

ALSO folks, there is a H U G E giveaway at "Lily's Quilts" from a new fabric goody store the Running Chicken....go check it out  19 FAT Quarter babies!!  

That's all for today..Mwah Julierose, La Blageuse

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower! I'll have to check out that giveaway! Thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you post a pic of them in full bloom.
    Paukine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.