About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

H E L P

I cannot get my blogger reading list to open certain blogs! 

 I asked blogger what was the reason and they came back with some "gobbeldy-gook" about "feeds". 

 I mean I cannot even  get to the "stop following" under manage "Settings".  Are any of you out there having similar problems?  I am soooo frustrated right now!!  Au Secours!! Julierose, La Blageuse 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Julierose have you tried a virus scan. Sometimes is I have glitches running a virus scan seems to sort it out. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, but found that all of a sudden I have been switched over to the "Google Reader"--and now everything seems to be "A-OK"...I wonder why I didn't get notified? And so it goes....thank you

      Delete
  2. Goodness I hope you did not get multiples of my comment. It did not seem to work the first couple of times I tried. Tried again just now. Very anoying for you.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, after trying to figure out this problem all day--a few extra kind thoughts were very welcome. No worry Julierose :-)))

      Delete
  3. Have you figured out the problem yet? I just saw your post. I can't always add a comment for some reason but other than that, it's okay. Your comments never show up on my blog, just my email. This blogger thing is a pain!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did figure it out finally; see my reply to Pauline above here. Hopefully you'll be able to comment now. Thanks for telling me. Julierose

      Delete
  4. Suddenly my blog won't fully load on my computer but it is fine on my tablet. I am stuck - so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.