About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monday, Monday...Definitely Not Blue

Here's what we did yesterday...an unexpected trip up to see:  our darling FIONA:

("How BIG are you Fiona?   Sooooo---Big!" ) 



Who is this, Fiona?  My (dog) "ggie"--she loves her doggie and can so far say "Gie"....and 'Kota is just so tolerant and sweet, too.

She even has a "doggie" tee shirt....

We had a lovely day...Julierose, La Blageuse

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day visiting with Beautiful Fiona! I can't believe how big she is now. She's just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandson will be here to see me this weekend. Aren't the really grand? Fiona is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - I spent the day with my 6 month old grandson. So delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.