About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

SURPRISE(S) REVEALED-(Family News)



SEE THIS FAMILY....my son, Jeff, his wife, Lindsay ...and TA-DA...my sweetie Fiona...WELL....

This coming August I will have aNOTHER grandchild--yup!  Lin is expecting the end of Aug--@ the 22nd!  We are just all so elated 








Here's Jeff telling 'Kota the news--he had to break it to her gently--she is, after all the Original "Bebe" .  




Here is Kota whispering her news to a delighted Fiona! "The 3 of us can all play together"--and Kota thinks:  more food dropped on the floor for me, too (heheheh).....such fun times.

AND HERE is the 2nd surprise:


STEVEN, my oldest grandson, auditioned for the Jazz Band in the High School for next year (ohmygosh--he's in high school already???) and he MADE IT!!  Here he is playing his big solo in his Middle  School Winter Concert .
We are all so thrilled!! 

And.....Here ends my Family Notes for today....
Best to all  Julierose, La Blageuse

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure this is such delightful news! Congrats to the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julierose,
    what wonderfuls news. Congratulation to your whole family. It must be very exiting to hear such good news. I think it is beautiful to listen Seven.
    Thank you so much for your nice comment.
    Have a nice weekend and take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family

    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the great family news! And how cool is that to have a high school Jazz Band! Awesome! Well done, Steven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the wonderful news! So happy for all of you! I think Steven has your musical genes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such happy news all around! Congrats to you, your son and wif and to your Grandson! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.