About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

SUNDAY SNEAK PEEK


Spent 3 hours cutting 100 (!) Christmas fabric blocks for the reverse of "Hello Dolly" and setting them up on the design wall--after removing the 100 from yesterday and organizing them into labeled rows.


This "monsta" is too big to photograph in its alltogether!!  
Here is a look at the fabrics:

This is definitely 'Kota playing in the snow....
AND

















Here's Santa....

                                                                           And Angels caroling....


                                                       
 And Frosty, of course.....

Tomorrow, I hope to cut the 100 (! sigh) 5.5" pieces of light batting to put in between.  

THEN.....(apologies to Raymond Chandler...) "The Looong Sew"....

Ooops, time to put in the ham...see ya all  Julierose, La Blageuse

5 comments:

  1. You are using the cutest fabrics! Looks like this is going to be a beauty! And big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't envy your doing all that cutting. I'm sure my hands would be quite sore today. But all the work and time you're investing is going to result in a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued to see what you are going to make with all those squares. The fabric is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Julierose, I'm stopping by from Sew Many Ways Friend Friday link party. Wow! You are one busy quilt lady! I admire your enthusiasm and wit and your projects too! Hope you will stop by soon. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.