About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Friday, March 1, 2013
"MARCH"ING FORWARD FRIDAY--PROGRESS
Three rows sewn together on "Hello Dolly" (out of ten): I have set myself a goal of one row a day...now that I have stacked the fronts, backs and batting squares, labeled them and put them in order.
It gets a little confusing on the back as in Row 4 there are alternating blocks (angels/snowflakes). Will have to keep (what's left of my..)wits about me so as not to mess it up!!
Here is a view of my cutting table with all those blocks ready to sandwich (hmm, I forgot to eat lunch...) and put in rows.
A pile of sandwiches ready to go....(HAM SALAD SOUNDS GOOD....lol)
We had tons of rainy weather this week and here's what's left of the snow looking out my sewing room window:
We are so looking forward to sitting out on our back deck this year. Doesn't February seem like the LONGEST month--it's only 28 days, but they seem to stretch on forever.....
Not a whole lot left (yay!!) -- I am hoping for an early Spring. I need to see those daff-y-down dillies poking up through the earth...some color to relieve all this grey grayness!
I wish you all a super quilty weekend...hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so looking forward to spring too! I've had it with all this snow! You are so organized! I can't wait to see the finished quilt! I try and set daily goals also. I'm sure it will be done in no time!
ReplyDeleteHello Julierose,
ReplyDeleteit's wonderful to see the results of your daily goals. It'll be a beautiful quilt.
Today we've spring, the sun is shinning and I'm gardening.
Have a nice weekend and take care
Roswitha
Hi, Julierose. Cute quilt. Nothing like a daily goal to be able to finish. Brrrr for the snow!
ReplyDeletebest, nadia
Our snow is coming Wednesday. I think March feels like the longest month!
ReplyDeleteI think having a plan always gets things done!
Looks like some good sandwiches in the making..... Very cute fabrics. Green grass means spring flowers are not too far behind.
ReplyDeleteHi Deb A--yep! another row today; I'm afraid that green grass of Spring will be snow covered as of tomorrow--waaah--another coastal storm brewing for us. Thanks for your kind comment hugs, Julierose
Delete