About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

SUNDAY "SNEAK PEEK"


AND HEEEERE'S "Hello Dolly"!!  All finished up.  Just a little preview until I gift it to some little sweetie...hmmmmm   (her Mom follows my blog!!).

I will have to wash this a few more times to "de-lint" it some more.  

I will keep the whole back a "secret" for now....but 'Kota is definitely having fun here, too.....(hah)...








Hugs to all---  Julierose, La Blageuse (a FINISH!!)

4 comments:

  1. Julierose - this looks so cute - I love these quilts - and it seems that your fabric choice is oh-so-cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like one lucky recipient will love this! too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fabric - perfect for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, can't wait to see it in person one day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.