Monday, December 9, 2013
Here are the first two block backgrounds for my Noveau Ladies. Actually, I am trying to do one a day and have them finished up to begin embroidering in January.
Here is the other one (plus the one on the left above):
This is the 3rd one I did--yesterday and
Here is the first one from Friday.
this is actually harder than I imagined it would be.
Not only am I matching colors to the ladies' dresses, but trying to blend the blocks somewhat
as they will be in one big piece...AND NOT USE TOO MANY OF MY PRINTS (lol) so that I'll have space to stitch..........
the fabric on the right of Red Lady is the one that seems to
blend best with them all and I am going to incorporate it into all the blocks--hopefully that will pull them together!
You don't want to see my cutting table right now ;---0
I also managed to finish up basting my Cabin in the Woods, so I will be hand quilting it--I really
wanted to finish it up and hang it for Christmas, but....well,,,,we'll see how that goes.
Hugs to you all this freezing-rainy-sleety-snowey-Winter Monday...
Julierose, La blageuse