About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

WELCOME SWEET SPIRIT


AND............What could be wrapped in spun gold, lying against my beaded  shawl????


My Sweet Spirit Art Doll.  Chris Flynn of "My Irish Gypsy" Etsy shop sent her to me ....
Her work is amazing. Delicate, intricate and full of beauty................

Each year I choose one Art Doll to add to my new collection and
this was the one I chose....she is hand crafted from only earth friendly materials..
visit Chris'  shop to see her beautiful creations....Sweet Spirit is meant to hang on the wall.

And so, I have placed her at the entry to my sewing room where I can see her whenever I work.

She is spreading her sweet blessings over our household:

And, Chris included these lovelies:

Beautiful pieces that I can use in my beading projects for the coming year....

Thank you so much Chris, for your lovely and generous package....it made my day...
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse


7 comments:

  1. your doll is very pretty. those little bits and bobs will be great for your upcoming project. lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful doll, she looks like a real life fairy. Collecting art dolls is such a lovely gift to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! What a wonderful gift on many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Julie... I am so honored that you have welcomed 'Sweet Spirit' into your home. Gaia's Daughter is on her way to you. May you enjoy their blessings and inspirations for many years!
    Sweet Blessings, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sweet Spirit Art Doll is a delight to see

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.