About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

SILENT SUNDAY (PREPPING EDITION:Picture Heavy Posting)





















































































































Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie - Thank you for visiting my Blog - gives me a chance to add you to mine list of favorites to follow. LOVE your choice of silkies you are using in your CQJP for next year. I need to get busy and start putting my blocks together. It will be fun to watch each other as we move along in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are getting ready for 2014 what a great idea. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how this goes together. Love it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.