About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS DREAMING

CHRISTMAS TAGS
I CRAFTED



















SNOW LADY


                                                  BLUE LADY

















                                                                                                                                                                                  CHRISTMAS MORNING.........................

AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT...............................................................a scene from our backyard "Wildlands" during the snowstorm...taking shelter and rest.......................................


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND READERS......

HUGS,((((( JULIEROSE,LA BLAGEUSE)))))
see you all after the New Year.....

10 comments:

  1. A sweet deer. Merry Christmas to you and all of yours, Julie.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I like the tags :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tags are too pretty to use! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas tags and the snowy scene to finish your post.
    Merry Christmas Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh--your tags are beautiful! That deer looks so forlorn (and cold)! I have a love/hate relationship with the deer around here--love watching them, but I hate them when they eat my flowers and hostas---grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are beautiful, worthy of being framed! It's certainly a white christmas where you are! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my...those tags are treasures. I barely get gifts wrapped let alone embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your tags are so pretty. and your deer looks like he(she) trusts the area and is comfy bedded down. Our deer visited last week and the cats went NUTS. must be Santa checking out the "Good" houses ***hugs***
    Have a very Merry Christmas my friend.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. very Lovely Julierose! Stay warm! We had Christmas brunch on the beach in Santa Cruz and it was 75 out! Warm for even here! Hope you've enjoyed a very blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.