About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
HAPPY MAIL
LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY
DAWN and Jacky (no blog)
sent me this Happy Easter and
Happy Eyes present....
Just look at that cute bunny tin--I use these to store small projects--
after scoffing down those chocs hahaha.
AND:
Hahaha very
funny gals....
"I PADS" with a googley eye;
AND an eye mask..... AND AN
EYEGLASS CASE....
WAIT............
There's more fun stuff....
Peeps (yuck yuck!!) and an
Owl eye mug rug...
Tissues to mop up
those pesky eye drops..
And this cute handwritten poem:
what fun
Note the aliases: Dawn="Ima Watchin"
And Jacky: "Seymour Betta..."
What a Hoot--;))))
Thom and I had some good chuckles
[and groans!] opening this basket during cocktail hour yesterday....
💕💕💕 THANK YOU BOTH 💕💕💕
so much for brightening up my day--so thoughtful....
Hugsx2 Julierose, La Blageuse (wiping the tears from mine eyes-euse)
Labels:
Happy Mail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








that was so sweet
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely friends, the parcels certainly made your day!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome my friend
ReplyDeleteWe had fun thinking of eye things to send ha ha. Jacky was the smartie who printed the eye chart.
What a classic! Obviously two thoughtful ladies with a great sense of humour.
ReplyDelete