About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, April 19, 2019

HAPPY EASTER ALL

                        My smallest Azalea bush turns out to be the 1st
                               to bloom this year...last year, the deer
                                           herd ate them all ---
                                                  the flowers, new stems  and buds!!!!

                                          I thought, well,
                                       Good-bye pretty bush...

                                        But it has sprung back
                                             into life....
                                         How apropos for 
                                                EASTER...;)))

    And my daffodils--ever faithful...have given us a wonderful showing....
                           Nodding in front of my lichened rock....


                 They are just so pretty and mood enhancing...

                             "SPRING IS HERE, I HEAR..."

           HAPPIEST OF EASTERS TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS...

                       You all are the flowers in my life....
                                   thank you all...;))))

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (Springing-forward-euse)

9 comments:

  1. always good to see blooms, brighten your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, the azalea is lovely! And the lichened rock is interesting, a perfect foil for the dainty daffs.

    Happy Easter

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you, too.

    Lovely spring flowers. Your azalea is a beautiful colour. I'm glad it survived being chomped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having beautiful spring blooms this year, too. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope those deer continue to overlook your beautiful shrub! We still have a little snow on the ground, so it will be a while before I see any flowers here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such happy color! I read your posts Julierose just don't always come over to comment. Happy easter!
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  7. When my daffodils come up I know spring is really here and the winter will end. Happy Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.