About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

NEXT AREA ON NEFERTITI

                                This week I get to work on Nefertiti's  FACE ! 

                      As I work along 
                              I am realizing just how wonderful 
                                      this glue is to work on;
AND...........

The coloration of the canvas matches the drills beautifully...
as these are round drills --and of course, the little spaces are squares--this is SO
important  
to give a beautifully finished product...
you can see that in the undrilled part of the canvas above.

The little circles containing the color symbol are round 
and  set in the little colored square on the chart...

These canvases are "hand charted" instead of computer generated....
I think for these "stylized" art works (i.e. stained glass type) this 
gives a beautiful array of vibrant colors...

FYI:
*Disclaimer (I have no ties to Diamond Art Club and do not get any
product or recompense from them--this is just my humble opinion)*
;)))) Just pure enjoyment....


hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (Nefertiti-ing-euse)




6 comments:

  1. This is a craft that I know nothing about. Looks so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having a lot of fun with all your hot weather/ hide in the AC projects! I love the Mermaid painting too and the funny Snowballs.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julierose what a beautiful project that you are working on,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the phrase at the top: Do What Makes You Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun to find a kit that makes you so happy! She's so beautiful, it must be fun to work on her. I met a neighbor who does these, and says her friend found a resource for inexpensive ones, an bought LOTS of them! I didn't know there were so many patterns. I met a vendor making them, and almost got one but the flamingo was tiny in lots of water... boring! She makes her own designs and has a maker in China do the kits.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.