This one was a joy to work on even though it used square drills...
I am actually sad to have it over...;(((. Kind of like a really good
book that you are compelled to read and are sorry when it's done...
Here is a little bit closer shot....I know it's titled
"The RavenQueen"
but when I look at all the strands coming out of her head
I think of how sometimes I feel just like that ;))) lolThis is one I will frame...
**************************************************
Now: for my next project [which will be a Diamond Art Club piece]
called "Nefertiti" ...............
Here is the thumbnail picture of this one
AND here is the true size:
--it is a B I G canvas and a test of whether I like their canvases and
this style of artwork...sort of "stained glass" in that all the
areas are outlined in black....
She is really a beautiful lady....
Today I will be kitting up the drills into my containers to ready the
canvas for painting...
Hugs from Julierose La Blageuse (diamond painting-euse)




Wow! Lovely sparkly finish.
ReplyDeleteNefertiti looks like she will keep you busy for quite a while, too.
Oh my goodness-Raven Queen is just stunning. And, the Egyption Queen looks so hard! Really cool, tho. Lovely post. mary
ReplyDeleteBoth of those ladies are very pretty. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment! Your next one looks very intricate too. So nice!
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing pieces of art, Julierose! I'm curious how you make them. At first I thought they were cross-stitched, but when I looked closer, I realized it was something different.
ReplyDeleteYou are really enjoying your diamond creations, finished one lovely lady and all set to start another!
ReplyDeleteLovely. I looked at some, and it appears that the diamonds are just used to highlight some areas.
ReplyDeleteRaven Queen is beautiful, I love the way the raven is hiding a half of her face, very mysterious!!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie your Raver. Queen looks fantastic,well done my friend xx
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, Julierose! The raven queen came out SO beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jessica at Tiny Worlds of Wonder
Beautiful work julierose. Love it.
ReplyDelete