About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, September 2, 2019

LAST DAYLILY + INCHIE

                                 Good bye until next year....beautiful Daylily...;(((
AND......................

Here is my 2nd Inchie
commemorating this final flowering:

                                   
                                               Not exactly perfect,
                                         but enough to remind me of the Summer's
                                                                          fleeting. moments.............

Hugs to you all on this Labor Day...
I hope you are all staying safe wherever you may be...

Hugs, Julierose (Inching-Along-euse)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely daylily. You are sure tackling a major project with these inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours on that daylily are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely memory, captured in miniature.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Now a dumb question - is it just the size of an inch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every year I anxiously wait for my day lilies to bloom. I have so many different varieties that they offer continual color for about 1-1/2 months. But then the Rose of Sharon bloom and I stay happy until the last one dies. It's a great inchie too.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julierose wow what a pretty Lily and i love your hexie,very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfectly imperfect... showing the hand of the maker

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.