I like: My son and DIL posing in front of their new garbage can lol
she needed one-- and Jeff gave it to her as a
funny gift!!
Isn't that a great photo??;)))
And
I like this pix of my grandgirls getting dressed to go outside to play--
"See Grand-mere, we get dressed ourselves now"
And
Fiona: "I can tie my own double knots
myself!!":))))
*************************************************************
I loved our Christmas Eve get together, but am also happy to rest and relax today....
And for the record......
I am re-wording this song today:
"...I didn't know what day it was..."
During Holiday Season we need a "Day Clock" to remind us where
we are in the week!!;0000
Please go and visit our little positivity group at:Lee Anna's (click)
where we post every Thursday
and see all the uplifting posts ....
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse, (grateful-euse for my wonderful family)



Fun photos of your family, Julierose! The little girls are adorable! We, too, are mixed up about the days this week. Christmas Day felt like a Sunday, so my husband thought we needed to put out the trash this morning. But that's not until next Monday!
ReplyDeleteMy Dad used to give my Mom new tires for gifts... She was not amused. Looks like your DIL is.
ReplyDeleteFace it Granmma, the girls are growing up. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Lovely family snapshots!
ReplyDeleteGreat pose with the garbage can. Oh Fiona and Willa are getting so big!
ReplyDeleteLove the trash can pic. Lol and those girls are growing way too fast. Great likes.
ReplyDeleteLovely family photos!
ReplyDeleteLovely family photos!
ReplyDeleteSometimes the practical gifts are the best! I hope you enjoyed a relaxing day.
ReplyDeleteHi Julierose! I adore that picture of your son and DIL. She is just delighted and it shows on her face! Yay for enjoying the grands - and for a quiet day after the grands. I totally agree about the Day Clock! All day I thought it was Sunday . . . oh no, I'm supposed to be reading Thursday Likes! So here I am, a bit late but better late than never. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Julierose!! Love especially the one of the girls getting all wrapped up before going outside, cute pink dungarees!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun photo of your son and DIL! You are lucky, you have little ones for Christmas which makes the holiday so magical!! Your granddaughters are lovely! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family! The trash can picture is fun to see!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what day it is!!! love the trash can photo!
ReplyDeletepractical gifts! We all need them! Hugs sweet friend
ReplyDelete