I have finished my hand quilting on Orange Slice...;)))
I have decided to put this and other RSC pieces away for binding and
finishing until
the month of December...
*************************
Now "Maru-gata Kimmi" is all layered and pinned; so this will be my next
handquilting project...
I really L💖ve that little Kimmi doll...........................
************************
Meanwhile, we have stocked up for the c-virus ...staying away from crowds...
our State is, little by little, closing down and cancelling events and
closing schools--going "online" for students' studies...
Good cautionary measures for a Pandemic event...
We can only hope and pray that we and you and your families stay safe
and healthy....
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (sewing to calm down-euse)


The quilted orange slice looks great!
ReplyDeleteOrange Slice is positively juicy! And I love the little Kimmi quilt. Be safe and stay positive, this is a blip on the radar of life, and will pass in due time.
ReplyDeleteI love your handquilting, both Circles are beautiful. The texture and colors so delightful.
ReplyDeleteI tried to stock up today, but the slightly frantic atmosphere in the well stocked store un-nerved me and I forgot many important items: Laundry soap, bleach, shampoo. Rain and high winds, coastal flooding tomorrow so I'll try again Monday. Schools here are still open. Best wishes to all, stay well!
lizzy
Both your projects are such fun, love the saturated colors in each. Enjoy your stitching time. The colleges here are moving to on line after spring break. No word yet on what the public K-12 schools are going to do at this point. Stay well.
ReplyDeleteBoth projects are gorgeous. I really like the teal one.
ReplyDeletewow great quilting!! These are fun pieces
ReplyDeletethings are closing down here to so maybe it will stop the spread of infection. Beautiful quilting
ReplyDeleteWe all have to do what we can to keep ourselves safe. There have not been many restrictions here in New Zealand yet, except for travelers coming from China and Italy. Although a couple of friends have been told that their upcoming cruises have been canceled, which seems rather sensible to me.
ReplyDeleteOh my! The hand quilting on the orange block is JUST GORGEOUS!!! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteMost of our area of Ohio is closed. Even Walmart had a sign on the door "closed indefinitely". (I know it was due to electrical problems from a reasonable source.) Toilet paper is hard to find but my family is all stocked up. We're going to call it Coronacation and enjoy family time with frisbee, magnet fishing, garage time, QUILTING, sewing, movie watching, eating, and LOVE. No school here for a mandatory three weeks and then we'll see what happens.
ReplyDeleteYour orange slice looks wonderful - very dimensional, even though I know it's not. Be well, and safe!
ReplyDelete