Hand quilting using big stitch on "Seaside Spring"
has begun......
I will be Joining Angela at Super Scrappy for our
RSC Saturday meeting..where we see everyone's
progress on their light blue projects...
I began stitching last evening while we were watching
"The Bourne Legacy"--
not such a hot movie;000
and the ending was awful--
just my take on it...
***********************************************
I know this is Saturday (it is, right?) but it could really be any day...this
isolation has played havoc with any kind of scheduling that defined my
days and weeks....
And so it goes....
**************************
~ ~ ~ waving from a Sunny (yes!!) day...
Stay safe at home....
Julierose, La Blageuse (hanging in-euse)

Looks great! Have a safe and happy day!
ReplyDeleteYou are really embracing this Big Stitch thing, aren't you, Julierose?! This piece is going to be SEW pretty in BLUE!!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about the days of the week! Last night I had to confirm with my hubby that it had actually been Friday, and today is Saturday, right?! Strange times! At least we can sew, and that looks like a sweet piece to stitch on. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI quit wearing my watch over a week ago. I often have to look at my phone to see what day it is. It doesn't help me to look at the calendar because if I don't know what day it was yesterday, I still don't know what day it is today. I do know that tomorrow is Easter--my son told me. LOL. I do know that I need to find time to find and prep the Easter eggs from the hidden depths in the storage room so that I can run and throw them in the yard sometime after he goes to bed or early in the morning. I also know that I have an appointment to pick up "picked" groceries next week. I haven't been out of the house since 3/23. This will be an adventure... I set an alarm on my phone so I know what day that is. ...just keep sewing. Your project looks like it will have many beautiful details.
ReplyDeleteYes days run one into the other. Its a surreal world but with God we will get through it together. Your project is looking nice
ReplyDeleteSo happy the sun came out for you! Enjoy those rays and your pretty stitching.
ReplyDeleteYes- we keep forgetting what day it is cause they are all the same! What a beautiful piece to stitch on. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHaha! We ask each other at least twice a day what day it is. Last night BRuce asked me if it was still Friday. When we get to asking three times per day, we’re going to seek help.
ReplyDeleteVery cool, I've got to try that big stitch quilting it looks great . Also on your last post too! stay safe!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, the eternal question these days is what day is it. Sort of sunny here today too but cloudy too. Might be cool but haven't stuck my nose out to see.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to have an interesting class to work on. Have fun and stay safe.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabric in this stitching.
ReplyDeleteVery nice hand stitching. I too have a hard time figuring out the days but that's how it's been since retirement anyway! Lol! Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteOh how I LOVE that fabric! Your stitching looks wonderful on it.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteStorm coming? Plan for handwork if we lose power. @@
Love this fabric! One day is the same as another since we can't do much else. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI'm having trouble remembering which day of the week it is, too!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your quilting!