Fabric choices are getting less varied
these two are quite similar...............
I've added that bit of warm brown calico I found..... and that
leaf-ey batik....and the narrow music fabric that I love....
You can see how narrow that lovely ↟↟↟ Japanese iris print is
I am using
E V E R Y B I T up ;))))
***************************************************
The sun came out this morning and although it is still cold, it
is heartening to see sunshine...;)))--- even if it is only peeking out
now and then among the scudding clouds...
****************************************
I have developed a little cold here; and so,
I will be resting more today...👫😷
Stay safe and sheltered:
~ ~ ~ ~ waving 'neath the sun Julierose ;)))



Lovely blocks, enjoy the sun. The sky is clear here this morning.
ReplyDeleteStay warm!
More lovely blocks. Hope you feel much better...enjoy the sunshine.
ReplyDeletePretty blocks! Feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI love them...love, love!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to make such a fun quilt. Love the Japanese iris print.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon. Nice blocks
ReplyDeleteSuch cute blocks! So cold and windy today but nice to see the sun!
ReplyDeleteOoohh I love this! The variety of fabrics, the colors... and that its "blendy". Now I want to make one! What a great use for scraps!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are unwell. Look after yourself, and call a doctor if you have any sign of fever! I'm going to be worried until your cold is gone now.
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are a lovely project. Rest up and please get better soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have some sun! Well you know I love those blocks as I have decided they are now my go-to strings pattern. :) I love the fabrics you are using so much. I'm so sorry about your cold. Maybe you can find a shaft of sun to go toast yourself. Take care.
ReplyDeleteSunshine is good for the soul and so is seeing pretty fabrics. Hope your cold goes quickly and you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThose blocks are such pretty colors!!! I hope you recover quickly!
ReplyDelete