About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, December 5, 2020

DID MY PHOTOS FLY AWAY WITH THE GEESE???

 


                                                      Here are the latest Flying Geese

                                   I am using the rest of the layer cake that I "bit into" 

                                                    for Starry-Eyed Jack...;)))

                                          These are the only two photos that would
                                                 print from my phone...it seems that
                                            I have to add the camera shots to the album
                                              in order to have them print on my blog 
                                                                   S  I  G  H
                                                  *************************************
                                                                  
Pouring rain here; expecting it to turn to snow as outside temps drop off a
cliff--temps began at 45 this morning and now it is 39 degrees...
down down down we go...
At least not like my son Jeff's in MASS--14" of snow expected...who--eee
I guess Winter is here...

AND BLOGGER WILL NOT LET ME PARAGRAPH AND SPACE AS I WANT TO...
                                                           S   I   G   H    
                                                           👀👹😒😷

******************************************************************************************
Tonight we will be having my Chicken and rice casserole that I put together
this morning...fingers crossed that the power doesn't go down, as the wind is
beginning to really ramp up....

Hugs from under my umbrella, Julierose, La Blageuse
                                                    (Goosey Goosey Gander-euse)


9 comments:

  1. Your blocks are lovely. I hope you will not have terrible weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try what you did the other day - shutdown and reboot your computer. Something has gotten disconnected. I've been uploading photos to mine and setting up a couple of posts without problem - SORRY you are having difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your geese blocks! I hope your electricity holds. And so sad about blogger. I continue to have problems and writing a post takes about three times longer than it used to. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like your whole northeastern coast will have winter soon.

    I always load my photos into my computer before putting them on my blog and have no problem loading them into my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had rain for most of the day. Around 2PM, the snow started to fall. I left work at 2:30 so I felt like I just made it home at a good time. I'm hoping our power stays on. Love your geese! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pain! The most recent changes to Blogger have not made it easier for me to use. Everything is more fiddly and takes way longer. I don't know who the changes are meant to benefit, but it is not quilting bloggers of a certain age!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your geese are cool. Yeah if it isnt broken i wish they wouldnt "fix" it.
    Not fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blog-grrrr is causing fits to a lot of people lately it seems. For some reason mine has decided that it wants to change the font size when I turn my back on it.
    Hope you didn't get snow - and that the power stayed on - and that your family is safe.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.