About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, December 4, 2020

WE NEED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS

 
My very first wall quilt...
I put this up for Christmas every year

A little table topper I made
last year  
Love those little Santas...
My Christmas postage
lap quilt

My favorite Japanese Christmas
print...I couldn't cut it apart--
it hangs on my Grand-mere's 
marbletop chest
that sits in my front entryway...

*************************
I turned off my computer for an hour;
then I couldn't sleep, 
as the fact that I couldn't
add photos really bugged me...

I have no idea what I did..
or turning off the computer did...???

but they are uploading
fine now....
Perhaps now I will be able
to get some sleep;000

[thanks to all of you who commented
offering help...]
*************************
We definitely need:
 "A Little Christmas Right Now" ;)))

Hugs from far away
Stay safe as cases
are soaring
:()
Julierose, La Blageuse 
(and evidently a computer maven-euse? hahaha)










11 comments:

  1. Yes we need a little Christmas

    Yours is starting to come together micely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julierose! Yes we all need a little Christmas! I love your holiday quilts! I love that you loved a fabric so much you couldn't cut it up and quilted as is--BRILLIANT! I think my favorite is that table topper because of the fun Santas! Stay safe and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few fabrics that I canNOT make myself cut into:))) they are just too precious...
      thanks for the lovely comment

      Delete
  3. Oh hurray! Glad the issue fixed itself. Our son is a firm believer in the 'unplug it, wait 30 seconds, replug routine when it comes to balky electronics. Surprising how often it actually works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking festive at your house. I keep making Christmas quilts and giving them away so my house looks a little lacking again this year. I still have the one I made in 1992 so I'll get it out. Hope you are well and enjoying all this uninterrupted time by stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fabrics are just not meant to be cut into little pieces! You are encouraging me to get out my Christmas hangings. The sun is shining so I have more energy so maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're definitely all set for Christmas with this lovely collection of quilts - hope you were able to have some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Christmas quilts. The candles in your log cabin are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wall-hanging with the candles in the center of the log cabin blocks! Such a neat design idea! I'm glad turning off the computer and then turning it back on helped with your photo problem, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.