About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, December 3, 2020

QUESTION TO COMPUTER GURUS OUT THERE...

 I cannot add any photos to my blog all of a sudden...

Does anyone know why and/or how to fix this problem 

In English??? ;)))

Thanks  Julierose

5 comments:

  1. Do you get any sort of error message?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to use the URL address. I used to copy and paste but it won't let me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Blogger hates us?" I need to know more specifically what is going wrong. Email me. Also when did this start?

    You could in the interim, try resigning in to blogger, and/ or restarting your computer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drag mine from photos to the desk top then drag them into blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I thought I could help with this one and went to my blog and started jotting down notes of what I do...and guess what?....my system isn't working either!! So....I have to assume that Blog-grrrrrr is enjoying a bout of indigestion again. Wait it out, I'm sure a dose of Pepto-Bismol will fix it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.