THESE ARE THE
GOOSEY STRAGGLERS
[they will be "fit in" after
I make the last four sets...]
I seem to have
made more scraps
all in the form of
↡↡↡↡
Little cut off
TRIANGLES
{I see another project ahead}
AND
A few more have
joined my flock
I have four more sets to sew
and then I will see how these will
all go together.....
("Flying by the seat of my pants" )
hahaha
******************************
I hope you are all well
staying healthy and safe
😷
FYI:
We are in quarantine here
as my husband (who has
been sick for over a week
with sore chest, congestion
and a hacking cough)
was tested for Covid on Monday...
He doesn't seem to be worsening,
but we are keeping a close watch...
Hugs
Julierose, La Blageuse
(with my nurse's cap on-euse)
👵👀



Oh, I hope your husband gets well quickly. I just got over an intestinal flu and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I hope you don't get sick too. The flying geese look great. East addition adds more interest to the whole.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, do hope you get the results of your hubby's test very soon, then you will know where you stand. Hoping for the best for you both.
ReplyDeletepraying for him and you
ReplyDeleteLove all your geese! I'm so sorry to hear about your husband - sending good thoughts!
ReplyDeleteSometimes the best things happen when you just fly by the seat of your pants.
ReplyDeleteHope hubby returns to health soon!
How long do you have to wait for the results?
ReplyDeleteAll the best!
Oh no! I hope he recovers quickly. Do you have a oxygen monitor that goes on the finger? I added one to my medicine box earlier this year. Love the geese....I have some that need to get sewn into geese as well. Love the flying by the seat of your pants!
ReplyDeleteOh, dear --I'm hoping for a negative test result. My cold ended up staying just that - a cold - and I am so grateful. HUGS and positive thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI hope the results of the test are good. Keep playing with fabric and make your own sunshine.
ReplyDeleteDo let us know how your husband is! You have worked so hard to stay safe from covid. Sending prayers for you both.
ReplyDeleteI love your Geese!
hugs!
lizzy
Love your geese project. Prayers for negative test results for hubby. Stay well my friend
ReplyDeleteOh goodness - I'm sending good wishes your way BIG time for your husband (and for you)!!
ReplyDelete