All except 2 of my red mini charms
pinned and ready to be sewn in rows...
(10 four patches by seven).
I love how they move into different
configurations when you view
this one:)))
Here are some favorites:
↓↓↓↓
and
and
and
and
and
This one looks so vintage .
***************************
This morning I gave hubby a haircut;
did some laundry
and will be resting;
and
watching Red Sox
this afternoon..
An easy and
slow day --
enmeshed in this
foggy landscape
outside my windows.
Hugs for a safe and happy
Sunday afternoon..
Julierose,
La Blageuse
(taking-it-easy-euse)
😷😷😷






I love red fabric, you have a great selection!
ReplyDeleteYour mix of shades and tones in the red and white makes it so much more interesting to look at!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that pretty?! I like those favorites, too. Hope your Red Sox are doing better than our Rockies! :)
ReplyDeleteYou really had a great variety of charm squares. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteI'm liking these mini charm quilts of yours! I've never used a lot of red in my quilts but I do like these fabrics you have, they remind me of the French General collections.
ReplyDeleteFunny i gave hubs a haircut too. Loving your blocks
ReplyDeleteThat’s a great selection of Red and White all squared up! Hope all is well at your house!
ReplyDeleteYour charms are charming! After giving my husband two haircuts during the shutdown last spring both he and I were delighted when his barbershop reopened. (They do his eyebrows, too.)
ReplyDeleteI like the way they move from darker to lighter reds. Great job, Julie.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful fabrics make this quilt shine! Hope everyone is feeling good at your house!
ReplyDeleteThose mini charms are making a lovely quilt!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see the fabrics up close. They are beautiful!
ReplyDelete