About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, October 31, 2025

TIME FOR A LITTLE BREAK:)))

 

I am taking a bit or a respite for a while...

Will be back in a little while...

Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(resting-euse)

15 comments:

  1. Take care of you Julierose - we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you take care, Julierose. You have been very busy these last few weeks. A little rest and relaxation is always good for the mind , body and soul. Warm hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaks are vitally necessary - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest up and take good care of yourself! Hugs! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the storm has passed and all is well. Some rest and refocus will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your little break, do hope you are not unwell. Settle down to some nice quiet R and R and give your hands a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take good care of yourself, Julierose. We will miss you!! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rest up. Take care and hope all is well with both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all is well there at your little place, dear Julie. Have a restful break. See you in a little while ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will miss you! Rest, relax, have fun, and join us again soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm far, far behind in my blog reading and commenting. I hope you have a great break, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your time off is refreshing! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.