I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
This is such a lovely amaryllis--It brings me such joy every time I look at it :)))) I had to share it with you all;)))) [Note to self: Haircut today...]
It's so beautiful. I didn't yet have the energy to plant mine. And the bulbs look quite sad, only one has a hint of green. Ever hopeful tho, I ll get them started soon.
This is such a lovely amaryllis--It brings me such joy every
ReplyDeletetime I look at it :)))) I had to share it with you all;))))
[Note to self: Haircut today...]
Such a pretty color, Julierose. It looks like a very happy plant.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful. I didn't yet have the energy to plant mine. And the bulbs look quite sad, only one has a hint of green. Ever hopeful tho, I ll get them started soon.
ReplyDeleteI bet your hair looks great.
lizzy
You don't need words for those gorgeous flowers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers!!
ReplyDeleteShe's a beauty!
ReplyDelete