About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, March 17, 2026

"BEGORRA". et al

 

Happy St. Patrick's Day

******************************
IT'S A FLIMSY:)))

I just got this together this morning;)))
It is a bit smaller [40" x 40" +/-]
than the first one...

I have enough of the KF fabric 
to center on the back...
I will be looking for a fabric
to border that piece to bring it
up to size...
***********************
FYI: Still waiting for the garage
guys to appear...



Hugs, Julierose
La blageuse
(The-wearin'-o' the-green-euse)

9 comments:

  1. "...may the wind always be at your back..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find someone to give Tom a ride to his doctor appts? Aggravating when workmen don't show up on schedule.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I hope you get your garage door fixed soon. Glad to hear you have enough KF fabric. Have a great St. Patrick's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Julierose. I hope your day is going well. Hopefully, the workers will arrive soon to repair the door. Woo Hoo on your gorgeous finish! I am smitten with the pretty blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little quilt. The additional fabric fit perfect. I hope you'll get the garage door repaired soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might be tempted to rotate this one 90 degrees so the strips run vertically (just so it is different than the larger version). Depending on what you use to enlarge the back, if you don't love square quilts, you could add a top and bottom border to the front so it becomes rectangular?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the pretty blues you're working with. Hopefully your garage door problem will soon be sorted and that your DH was able to get to his appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure love the colors in this one, Julierose. I hope the garage door is repaired soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.