About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, March 1, 2026

CARAVAN TIME TRAVELS, et al

 

Welcome to my Caravan Travels this Snowy Sunday...
Going back in time to imagine glamping days of yore...
πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—

"Sleeping under the Stars"

"Catching Dinner"

"Wild and Free" 
{Click to read}

**********************
March has begun here with a snowy morning..
So far, just flurries...
We were hoping for some melting,
but it seems not....;((((

This is another resting day for me as I have
been a bit under the weather with the
Lyme disease rearing its ugly head
once again last Thursday night...

I so wanted to get my JRJ rows trimmed and
sewn together by now, but NOPE!! πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ώ

Instead I am mostly napping and hydrating..

And so it goes....
I hope you are all well as can be 
this first day of our
new month...

hugs, Julierose
La blageuse
(waiting-to-do-my new-prompts-
"sparkle-and-soar"-euse)

 





7 comments:

  1. Reading "Old Gray Wolf" by James D. Doss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly don't need any more snow so I hope it stays light. Our weather is going to be warmer after today so I'll send some your way for melting the snow. Rest is the best cure, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that Lyme disease is causing you trouble again, Julierose. Hope you're feeling better today. Your caravan journal is so fun to look at - lots of fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. I don't want more snow and it's cold! Stay in and rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your R&R gets you back into the swing of things. Your caravan journal is a delight--so much to look at on each page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry that Lyme is giving you grief again. Rest is a good thing and you can spend your time reading a good book and dreaming about what you'll create next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your caravan journal, Julierose! So many fun details to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.