About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, March 31, 2026

MARCH FINISH, et al

 

"Jelly Roll Jive"
is
finished;)))))

And...
here is the back view...
↯↯↯↯

I am so happy that I got to use all
of this lovely fabric in one piece.

And so, my first step on this 
Jelly Roll Journey that
I have undertaken this year
 is done...
:)))))

I do have the other Jelly Roll flimsy to
put together; but I am, for right now,
going to open "Sherbet Pips" 
and get the colors sorted to my liking...
↧↧↧↧

I will be back when I have sorted and
prepped this one...
Fun work!!😊

Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(Jelly-Rollin'-along-euse)







14 comments:

  1. Still waiting for a book order to arrive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out wonderfully! And I do love that back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm Sherbet Pips sounds yummy. I look forward to seeing which strips you will be working with . Jellyroll Jive looks magnificent and the backing is just as jazzy ! Spectacular job, Julierose. Wishing you a lovely day and perhaps that delivery of your book. Warm Spring hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this finish, front and back! So coastal and beautiful. Let me know what you re reading when your book arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt looks great and that backing is beautiful! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the finish - and hooray for having such a wonderful backing fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JRJ turned out beautifully, Julierose! I love that design with the squares every so often between the strips. And the backing is definitely perfect for it, too. It will be fun to see your next jelly roll quilt with the Sherbet Pips prints!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing this beautiful quilt, Julierose! I love both sides, so pretty. The new JR looks like there are some cute prints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It turned out great and wonderful backing. Have fun with the new jellyroll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, Julierose. I'm so happy to see you and Helga making pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done - you definitely should be pleased with your Jive. Now I'm curious to see what fabrics are in the new roll.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great result with Jelly Roll Jive and the KF fabric for the backing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.